• Slanted viewscreen on three sides of cabinet provides a direct line-of-sight panoramic view of the workspace.
• Well-lit workspace significantly reduces eyestrain.
• Low noise level improves operator comfort and reduces effect of ambient noise on animals.
• HEPA-filtered air throughout the work surface provides ISO Class 4 (Class 10) protection, reducing operator’s exposure to allergens.
• 12″ knee space opening provides seated access for small procedures.
Ease of use and versatility:
• Three-sided work area permits access by multiple operators, facilitating team-based projects.
• 14″ high access openings and a flat, spacious work surface allow cages in a variety of sizes to be pulled in and out quickly.
• Hinged viewscreen opens to 21 3/4″ for moving large items in and out of the workspace prior to working in the cabinet, allowing greater visibility and access to work area.
• Electric hydraulic lift motor adjusts, allowing a work surface height of 32 1/2” to 44” (with 5″ casters) to maximize individual comfort.
• Wide tread stainless steel casters for easy maneuverability and movement throughout the lab.
• 25′ retractable power cord provides greater range of use without unplugging.
• Optional pull bar provides ultimate portability.