• High and Flexible Capacity: Washing and drying system on up to 3 independent levels, providing a high capacity solution for laboratories that require cleaning large quantities of items on a daily basis. The unit is able to treat carboys and large glassware up to a height of 605 mm / 23.62″.
• Dual Door Option: The fully automatic frontal loading glassware washer is available in both single or double door pass through version, with a door interlock system to prevent both doors being opened simultaneously, thereby eliminating cross contamination between two classified areas.
• Efficient Cleaning and Drying: Steelco LAB 1000 ensures outstanding washing and drying results of all laboratory glassware thanks to the accurate distribution of the air on all the chamber zones and on the washing cart levels. The HEPA 14 filtered forced air drying system helps achieve complete drying of your glassware’s exterior and interior.
• Process Quality: A flow meter for accurate volumetric dosing of chemicals and a conductivity sensor for measuring of the conductivity value during the final rinse phase are available upon request, ensuring high process quality.
• Easy Access to Chemicals: The hinged door provides easy access to storage of chemical tanks – up to three 10 lt / 2.64 Gal US.
• User-Friendly HMI: The industrial PLC with intuitive 7″ touch-screen HMI allows for 65 programming options, making it easy to use.
• Full Traceability: The RS 232 port for printer connection, Ethernet connection to general data system, and integrated printer and barcode reader available as options, provide full traceability and validation of the washing cycles and/or data storage.