• Setting resolution temperature up to 99.9 °C: 0.1 / from 100 °C: 0.5
• Setting temperature range +20 to +200 °C
• Temperature sensor temperature measured through 4-wire Pt100 sensor individually for each thermoshelf.
• Working temperature range min. 5°C above ambient up to +200
• Vacuum range 5 to 1100 mbar
• Pressure control Digital electronic pressure control for a speed-controlled vacuum pump. Tubing for vacuum and air are made of material 1.4571 (ASTM 316 Ti). Programmable, digitally controlled inlet for air.
• Permitted final vacuum 0.01 mbar
• Maximum leakage rate 0.01 bar/h
• Pump control speed control, optimized rinsing procedures for the pump membranes as well as signal output for pump ON/OFF.
• VACUUM PUMP SOLD SEPARETLY
• Connection Vacuum connection with small flange DN16, and fresh air supply
• Adjustable parameters temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit), pressure (vacuum), timer
• Language setting German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Italian
• ControlCOCKPIT TwinDISPLAY. Adaptive multifunctional digital PID-microprocessor controller with 2 high-definition TFT-color displays.
• Timer Digital backwards counter with target time setting, adjustable from 1 minute to 99 days
• Function SetpointWAIT the process time does not start until the set temperature is reached.
• Interface Ethernet LAN, USB
• Documentation program stored in case of power failure
• Programming AtmoCONTROL software on a USB stick for programming, managing and transferring programs via Ethernet interface or USB port.
• Temperature control mechanical temperature limiter TB, protection class 1 according to DIN 12880 to switch off the heating approx. 10°C above nominal temperature.
• AutoSAFETY additionally integrated over- and undertemperature protection “ASF”, automatically following the setpoint value at a preset tolerance range, alarm in case of over- or undertemperature, heating is switched off in case of overtemperature, compressor in case of undertemperature
• Autodiagnostic system integral fault diagnostics for temperature control
• Alarm visual and acoustic.