• 14″ high access opening accommodates a variety of cage sizes, and offers a wide work area for multiple users.
• Flat, spacious work surface allows cages to be pulled in and out quickly.
• Hinged viewscreen opens to 30 3⁄8″ allowing access to work area.
Ease of Use and Versatility:
• When configured with mobile stand, casters and pull bars, easy to move and maneuver.
• At the lowest adjustment, the unit fits through standard doorways and down laboratory aisles.
• Optional electric/hydraulic lift system positions the work surface elevation at levels from 22″ to 40 1⁄2″.
Comfortable User Experience:
• Slanted 10° viewscreen for operator comfort and direct line-of-sight viewing.
• Well-lighted workspace reduces eyestrain.
• Low noise level improves operator comfort and reduces effect of ambient noise on animals.
• Provides ISO Class 5 (Class 100) protection by delivering HEPA-filtered air to the work surface.
Baker Builds It Better:
• All clean benches are subjected to rigorous testing prior to shipping.
• Primary HEPA supply filter is removed through the front plenum area.
• Designed for easy serviceability, including access panels for all electrical components.
• Rear forklift slots facilitate installation. (Available on lift stand option.)
• Pre-filter below work surface helps capture large particles, prolonging HEPA filter life.
• Unique high-velocity momentum air curtain to help ensure product protection without restricting access.