• The EZ-Glide™ sliding door steam sterilizer simplifies chamber access with a sliding counterbalanced door that seals safely against an air actuated non-stick gasket.
• The gasket is recessed into a precision-machined slot and will maintain a secure seal even in the event of a total utility loss. The gasket is easy to replace and does not require special tools or lubrication.
• The door sealing mechanism includes redundancy for added security; a safety lock prevents the door from opening if the chamber is under pressure.
• Ergonomic benefits include a wide-grip handle and smooth, vertical open/close action on a counterbalanced assembly that is easy-to-operate with one-hand access.
• Standard configuration is manual operation. One-touch, automatic power door configuration is available as an option.
• Safety features – Low closing force, can be stopped with minimal effort. – Powered door is closed using a push and hold button.
The X1™ Control System:
• An intuitive user interface with modern, easy to view touchscreen display.
• Ability to program up to 50 sterilization cycles.
• Ability to favorite frequently used cycles for quick access.
• A controller platform that is built from industry-standard, open-source components allowing for easy availability of parts and service.
• Standard security features prevent inadvertent or unauthorized process changes
Chamber Door and Gasket System:
• Door engagement is clearly visible to confirm closure.
• An electrical door switch ensures that the door is fully closed and locked prior to the start of the cycle. If the signal is lost during a sterilizing cycle, the cycle is automatically aborted.
• The door is mechanically locked during a cycle to prevent inadvertent opening.
• Abrasion resistant, low-friction, non-stick sealant on gasket prevents door jams and extends gasket life.
• Piping, fittings, and valves are available in stainless steel or brass/bronze. All parts and components subject to repair are publicly available (i.e. non-proprietary) from open market sources, including controls, valves and fittings.
• Safety relief valves and drains are integral to the plumbing configuration.
• Baffled steam inlets minimize direct condensate on the load, reduce load wetting, and help assure proper steam uniformity within the chamber.
• Cabinet insulation retains heat and minimizes heat loss (see Table 10) to the room. The sterilizer jacket and all steam service piping include a minimum 1″ fiberglass-based insulation.
• On units equipped with steam generators, a manual reset pressure switch is included to back up the safety relief valve by automatically shutting down the steam generator if an overpressure condition exists.
• Easy-to-read pressure gauges ensure simple and safe operation.
• Other components required for the intended application may include a steam generator, vacuum pump, water ejector, etc. depending on the options chosen.