• The PLC-controlled, vibration free interior allows varying sizes of equipment to be placed within the enclosure suiting many process needs.
ISO 5 INTERIOR CLEANLINESS:
• The side mounted HEPA filter inlet creates a clean interior working environment that meets or exceeds ISO 5 for clean processing work while in ambient or low RH/O2 environments.
• The Drysolator contains a 4” HEPA filter inlet that allows the introduction of clean air into the glovebox.
• Primary and secondary 4” HEPA outlet filters then clean and exhaust the air to the house exhaust system or recirculated into the lab.
FRONT LIFT DOOR:
• The pneumatic-assisted hinged door opens creating a large face opening in the glovebox to facilitate equipment loading and decontamination.
• The standard polypropylene superstructure is customizable and available in a stainless steel option.
• The chemically resistant phenolic base offers a dished edge to maintain spills and protects the work surface from harmful chemicals.
• The viewing panels are available in glass or acrylic options.
SIZING & OPTIONS:
• The Drysolator is available in 5’, 6’ and 7’ standard width options.
• All units are 30” deep with a 25” internal height.
• Our custom engineering and design process offers customization of size, materials of construction, and more.