The DF100 mobile autopsy cart is used in conjunction with Mopec’s wall mounted autopsy sinks and is designed with a built in sloping top. The cart tops are removable and easily transported with either a motorized or manual fork type lift. The cart utilizes the Total Lock caster system.
Specially designed grid plates, designed for flush fit with cart edge, lock into place allowing the body to be level with the leading edge of the top. This style grid plate eliminates the strenuous task of lifting a body over an edge of the tray. Four independent grid plates are perforated and removable.
All Mopec carts feature Total Lock caster system with non-corrosive, 8″ heavy-duty wheels. Caster wheel center is fabricated using state-of-the-art polyimide plastic with polyurethane treads for years of lasting service. Locking and braking are accomplished through effortless pedal motion.
• Dimensions: 80.5″ Long x 30″ Wide with a 60 Degree slope for easy cleaning (35″ front to 36.5″ back)
• Material: All stainless steel construction with heavy duty 1.5″ stainless steel tubing frame
• Top: Stainless steel cart top with 2″ recess and 2″ edge, Four removable perforated grid plates
• Casters: Heavy duty 8″ casters with Total-Lock feature
• Compatible with Mopec autopsy sinks
Dimensions: 80.5″ Long x 30″ Wide with a 60 Degree slope for easy cleaning (35″ front to 36.5″ back)