• Touch mode operation activates mixing when depressing the cup head or continuous mode for use with accessory attachments. Sturdy, rugged design ensures the unit stays in place while in use.
• Robust digital and non-digital Vortex Mixers offer effective speed control from low RPM start-up for gentle shaking to high-speed mixing for vigorous vortexing of samples.
• The Fixed Speed Vortex Mixer is an economical choice for vigorous mixing of samples at high speed. To ease repetitive sample processing, this unit provides simple, effective full-speed mixing.
• Applications: Re-Suspending Liquids, Mixing Reagents, Buffers and Emulsions, ELISA Assay, Drug Extractions, Mixing Samples
• Display: Independent LED displays for speed/time allow the operator to view both settings simultaneously (digital models) and adjustment knob with dial markings for variable speed control (analog models)
• Operation: Detachable 3-wire cord and plug (included)
• Communication: N/A
• Construction: Cup head and 3-inch accessory platform for beakers, flasks, test tubes etc. (included with all models), stainless steel microtube holder for 12 tubes (pulsing models)
• Design Features: Microprocessor-control to maintain set speed for consistent mixing action (digital models), 230V models have a maximum speed of 2500 rpm