• Flexible Solutions: Washing and drying (option available) system on up to three levels with four possible rack locations providing maximum flexibility.
• Process Quality: Flow meter for accurate volumetric dosing of chemicals and a conductivity sensor for measuring of the conductivity value during the final rinse phase are available upon request.
• Water Quality: Triple water filtering system captures residue preventing re-circulation and extending the pump life.
• Drying Efficacy: Built-In HEPA 14 filtered forced air drying system ensuring the complete internal and external drying of all the glassware. It allows for adjustable time and temperature settings, optimizing cycle duration and energy consumption.
• 5.7″ User-Friendly HMI: Intuitive control system with industrial PLC, 5,7” touch screen display, allowing for 40 programming options.
• Traceability: Process recording and complete cycles data information can be stored on a memory stick connected to the integrated USB interface or can be printed by the optional built-in printer.
• Large capacity fully automatic frontal loading laboratory glassware washer
• Motorized vertical sliding down door for reduced laboratory space
• Electrical or steam heated models available
• Telescopic bearing rails for easy and safe loading and unloading of glassware
• Full visibility glass door and easy access drawer for on-board chemical storage
• Optional pre-heated tank for a final non-recirculated rinse.