The Bioclave provides an excellent usable interior space with space-saving exterior dimensions. The stainless chambers are perfect for sterilizing common laboratory and research items such as liquids, media, instruments, glassware, and plasticware. The units are available in 8L, 16L, and 28L chamber volumes.
Operation is simple with a large LCD display, automatic process, and an automatic safety interlock that prevents the door from opening until internal pressure has reached an equilibrium with the room. Simply press start, and the Bioclave completes the sterilization process from start to finish. There is also an optional printer, and a USB drive may be used to record settings from PC transfer.
The 8-liter Bioclave Mini is perfect for basic sterilization needs and allows temperature settings of 121°C or 134°C with a fully adjustable sterilization time. The 18L and 28L models offer preprogrammed cycles for liquids, wrapped instruments, unwrapped instruments/plasticware, and a “Dry Only” setting for additional drying time. All cycle parameters can also be adjusted with the 18L and 28L models for special application sterilization. The 28L model has an internal chamber size of 32cm and is the only model in the line suitable for 1L and 2L flasks and bottles.
• Designed specifically for the sterilization of laboratory research tools
• Fully automatic operation – just press start
• Built in water tank – no external connection needed
• 8L, 16L and 28L models
• All models small enough for benchtop use
• Chamber Volume: 8L
• Max Pressure: 29 PSI (2 Bar)
• Chamber Dimensions: 6.7 x 12.5in. (17 x 31cm)
• Exterior Dimensions: 20 x 13.5 x 12.9in (51 x 34 x 33cm)
• Weight: 74 lbs. (33 kg)
• Electrical: 115 or 230V 50-60 Hz
• Power: 950W