The SmartWasher™ 96 is an automated washer compatible with full plates, partial plates, and strips with U, V, C, or flat bottoms. All washing parameters, including dispense volume, suction time, soak time, shake cycles, and shaking speed, are fully programmable using the 4.3” LCD and keypad. The unit stores 100 unique wash protocols and these can be transferred between units via usb.
The SmartWasher™ 96 includes two wash bottles, one rinse bottle, and a waste bottle. Each bottle has a sensor to alert when fluids are low or when the waste bottle is full. An auto rinse function prevents cross-contamination and clogs.
Both 8 and 12 channel wash heads are separately available to accommodate plates in either orientation. The cleaning process can be observed through the transparent acrylic shield surrounding the wash area. Finally, if a spill or leak occurs, there is a beveled spill well for immediate fluid extraction and cross-contamination prevention.
• Quick set up and easy programming
• Compatible with U, V, C, and flat bottom 96 well plates
• Flexible programming for full plate, partial plate, or strip washing
• Choose 8-channel or 12-channel wash head
• Individually controlled wash and rinse sources
• Wash heads: 1 x 8 or 1 x 12
• Plate types: Flat, U, V, or C bottom
• Washing volume: 50-2000µl, in 50µl increments
• Dispensing accuracy: <2% @ 300µl
• Dispensing precision: CV <1.5% @ 300µl
• Aspiration modes: Single, two, and three points
• Residual liquid: <1µl
• Soaking & shaking time: 1 second to 99 minutes
• Shaking speed: Slow, medium, fast
• Bottle capacity: 4 x 2.5L, 2 wash, 1 rinse, 1 waste
• Data connection: USB for flash drive
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 13.6 x 18.11 x 7.87 in.
• Weight: 12kg (26.4 lbs.)
• Electrical: 110-240 VAC, 50/60Hz