• Material: All stainless steel construction. 14 gauge stainless steel table top, sink and grid plates, 18 gauge stainless steel pedestal. All type 304 stainless steel with #4 finish
• “L” shaped table configuration
• Large utility pedestal with smaller storage support pedestal and support section.
• Ventilation: Down draft ventilation (down draft dual cone system) in main section only.
• Large sink integral to table top 12″ x 20″ x 10″ deep
• Hydro aspirator: Designed with reversing flow valve. With hose hanger and 8′ of clear PVC tubing. Cold water control valve with vacuum brake swing spout.
• Grid Plates: (4) interchangeable removable grid plates, stainless steel construction with 1/2″ recess and 3/8″ diameter holes on 2″ square centers.
• Electricals: Two (2) GFCI duplex outlet with waterproof cover
• Spray: Hand spray rinse. Heavy duty brass chrome plated hand piece. Durable 8′ long flexible hose. Hose hanger and “J” hook to hang hand piece. Concealed pressure control/shut off.
• Removable pedestals if need for easier installation.
• All plumbing and electrical work accomplished at factory. Only trade hook up required.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is adequate room from receiving to final destination of equipment.
• UNIT IS SHIPPED IN ONE PIECE CONSTRUCTION.
• Hot/Cold Water Fixture
• Stainless Steel Grid Plates
• Stainless Steel Work Surface
• Large Rinse Sink
• Spray Rinse
• Ventilation In Pedestal
• (Optional) Adjustable Height Elevation
• Work Space L Return Workspace