• All exhaust air is removed directly from the work area and pulled through a dedicated exhaust duct into the facility’s separate exhaust system.
• Vapors and gases emitted from vessels or work behind the air split -approximately half way back from the cabinet front – are removed and not recirculated.
• Dual supply HEPA filters assure that all positive pressure areas are free of particulate contamination. Recirculated air is HEPA-filtered immediately below the work surface before it is passed through a HEPA supply filter above the work area.
• The HEPA filter located directly under the surface captures aerosols to prevent contamination of the cabinet interior plenums – and the patented ExchangeSAFE™ Sealed Access Filter Exchange System, permits filter bagging and exchanges within the work area, providing improved access, a simpler process, and an overall reduction in maintenance time while still minimizing exposure to contaminants by running the exhaust during the filter change.
• Large unobstructed, usable work area can accommodate more lab equipment since rear grille is parallel to the straight back wall.
• Reduced front grille depth moves the work surface area closer to front of the cabinet for better arm position and less back strain.
• Fluorescent lamps and electronic ballasts save energy, improve visibility, and enhance productivity.
• Petcocks, valves, and plumbing connections are strategically placed for convenience and proper air management.
• Stand with telescoping legs allows the work surface height to be set from 31½” to 40” for optimum comfort.