• 5.7″ (145mm) diagonal color VGA touch screen optimizes viewing and menu navigation
• Two touchless sensors on display offer hands-free operation
• The display can be separated from the base up to 5 feet (1.5 meters) in order to fit operational needs in almost any workspace. A 27 foot (9 meter) cable is also available when additional flexibility is needed.
Superior protection in rugged or unstable environments:
• With a die-cast metal base and a 14.8″ × 12.2″ (377 × 311mm) stainless steel pan, the Explorer High Capacity is built to withstand rugged, every day use.
• 2-D Protection prevents shock and damage associated with movement and forces applied to the balance
• IP54 base enclosure protects the weighing base from damage by debris and accidental spills and splashes. (High Capacity models only)
High Capacity Accessories for Added Efficiency:
• Adjustable rolling feet option provides assistance to easily moving the balance
• Rechargeable battery option provides 10 hours of operation away from a power source
• Weigh-below hook included and can be used for density determination