• Ready for your lab – all models include a tray and rubber mat and can be customized with over 70 accessory options.
• Rely on the digital shakers’ exclusive Accu-Drive shaking system for exceptional speed control, accuracy and durability. All models feature a maintenance-free motor for long-term use.
• Protect your samples. Optimal speed ramping feature slowly increases speed to setpoint to avoid splashing. The load sensor detects unbalanced conditions and automatically reduces to a safe speed.
• Display: Independent LED displays for speed/time allow the operator to view both settings simultaneously and control knobs with dial markings (analog models)
• Operation: Detachable 3-wire cord and plug (included)
• Communication: RS232 interface provides two-way communication for data logging and unit control (digital models)
• Construction: Cold rolled steel (CRS)
• Design Features: Built-in tray (11 x 13 inch or 28 x 33 cm) with a non-slip rubber mat (included)