• Designed for flexibility with your applications – OHAUS Light Duty Shakers include the ready-to-use tray and mat, or remove the mat and customize the tray with over 20 easy-to-install accessories.
• Well-performing economical choice for your everyday laboratory shaking needs. Nondigital model offers reliable shaking across the entire speed range with the robust triple eccentric drive design.
• Microplate shaker is designed to securely hold up to four microplates or deepwell plates, or easily install two microtube racks. Units slowly increase speed to desired setpoint to avoid splashing.
• Easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed/time allow the operator to view all settings simultaneously (digital models) and basic control knobs with dial markings for speed/time (analog models)
• Detachable 3-wire cord and plug (included)
• Non-slip mat (11.75 x 8.75 inches or 29.9 x 22.2 cm) included with all models except the Microplate Shaker