Steelco AC 7500 Cage and Rack Washer – Hinged Door
The AC 7500 Cage and Rack Washer is the ultimate solution for medium and large-sized biomedical research facilities. This heavy-duty washer is designed to meet the throughput demands of high-volume facilities, such as vivariums and laboratories. With its versatility, compact size, and unique hydraulic circuit configurations, it is easy to install in premises with reduced dimensions, providing high flexibility in cycle development.
This washer is not only efficient, but it is also environmentally sustainable, providing running cost savings of up to 95% compared to conventional designs. It saves time, water, and energy, all while providing excellent wash results in a short cycle time. The washer is equipped with an operator multi-language touch screen HMI that continually monitors and displays status, making it easy to keep track of its performance.
The AC 7500 is equipped with loading and unloading solutions that maximize efficiency and decrease work-related injuries. It features a dosing system with accurate volumetric dosing and a hot air flow system that helps dry exposed surfaces. Additionally, maintenance access to all components can be done from the front and rear sides of the device, making it easy to keep the AC 7500 in excellent working condition.
• Heavy-duty, large capacity washer specifically designed for medium and large-size biomedical research facilities.
• Versatile layout configurations including floor or pit mounted, single or double door pass-through versions, with full glass or stainless steel with window doors.
• Hydraulic circuit designed with a single process circuit for recirculated wash and rinse phases or a full wash and rinse circuit separation.
• Equipped with two dosage units and side heated water tanks providing high flexibility in cycle development.
• Multiple oscillating spray arms for complete and continuous coverage of the load and the chamber.
• Environmentally sustainable with running cost savings of up to 95% compared to conventional designs, including 75% time savings, 95% water savings, and 95% energy savings.
• Operator multi-language touch screen HMI with auto diagnostic checking that continually monitors and displays status.
• Loading and unloading solutions with tailor-made presentation racks for cages and bottles or automatic loading solutions.
• Dosing system with accurate volumetric dosing and the option for an additional dosing unit for rinse aid or disinfectant.
• Hot air flow system assists in drying exposed surfaces with electrical or steam drying systems with blowers available.
• Maintenance access to all components can be done from the front and rear sides of the device.