• AISI 316L stainless steel chamber with high-efficiency heat transfer full jacket system for even heat distribution
• Doors internally made of stainless steel AISI 316L with no welding
• Heat insulation with durable reusable cover for fast service maintenance at a lower cost
• Load control probe included as standard
• Color touch screen HMI with multi-level user access system
• Built-in printer for process recording
• Non-proprietary widely available durable spare parts
• ECO cool down water-saving system included as standard
• Single or double doors for pass-through installation*
• Sliding or hinged, automatic or manual doors*
• Technical area either on the left or right side*
• Steelco’s sterilizers set new standards in utilities reduction
• Water-saving options can reduce water consumption to nearly zero, depending on the chosen model and water-saving configuration
• All sterilizers come equipped with Steelco’s ECO CD cool-down system water-saving package as part of the company’s environmental water-saving policy.
Note: * indicates optional configurations.