• Starter units: include shelves and posts under one easy to order model number.
“GX3” models include four or five open grid shelves.
“HX3″ models include grid shelves and one solid bottom shelf.
• Add-on units: include (2) posts, open grid mat shelves, and S-hooks to connect a unit end-to-end under one easy to order model number.
• Corner (Right Angle) units: allow easy access to the shelf contents by eliminating a front post. They are configured using a starter unit, an add-on unit and a corner bracket kit.
• Rust & Corrosion Proof : All-polymer and Type 304 Stainless construction withstands moisture, chemicals, and harsh environments.
• Forever Guarantee: Polymer shelves and posts offer a Lifetime Warranty against rust and corrosion.
• Easiest-to-Clean: Smooth surfaces easily wipe clean. Shelf mats easily remove from the shelf for cleaning by hand or in a commercial washer / dish machine.
• Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection: is built into the shelf mats, frames, and posts to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus that cause odors and product degradation. Microban product protection keeps the product “cleaner between cleanings”.
• Smooth, Protective Surfaces: Smooth, flat surfaces protect packaged shelf contents from unwanted rips, tears, or damage.
• Efficient Use of Space: Shelves adjust on 1″ (25mm) increments along the post to maximize the use of available vertical space.
• Fast, Easy Assembly: Shelves are ready to use right out of the box. One-piece wedges securely attach to the posts – Raised beads on the back of each wedge snap into the grooves on the post. Window on wedge aligns with numbers on the post to locate the desired shelf position. Shelf seats into position over the posts and wedges. A unit can be assembled without tools in minutes.
• Robust Open Grid and Solid Mat Options: Shelf mats are sturdy and safely support concentrated loads from instrumentation and equipment. Built-in ship’s edge helps contain supplies in mobile applications. Open grid mats are sectioned and promote air circulation and light penetration. One-piece solid mats offer maximum spill retention and are ideal to protect items on the bottom shelf from dirt or backsplashes from cleaning floors.
Note: 72” L (1829mm) solid shelf has two mat sections.
• NSF Listed for all environments.
• Maximum Versatility: complete line of accessories are found on spec sheet 9.25.