• AISI 316L stainless steel chamber with high-efficiency heat transfer full jacket system for even heat distribution
• Doors internally made of stainless steel AISI 316L with no welding
• Heat insulation with durable reusable cover for fast service maintenance at a lower cost
• ECO cool down water-saving system included as standard
• Vacuum pump or water ejector
• Load control probe included as standard
• Color touch screen HMI with multi-level user access system
• Built-in printer for process recording
• Non-proprietary widely available durable spare parts
• Pressure vessel and relief valves are PED or ASME marked or according to the directives of the country of destination.
• Advanced Eco Option – Steelco’s range of high-end solutions to save water and energy
• Flexible Configuration – single and double door pass through, manual hinged or automatic space-saving sliding door
• Effluent Decontamination Feature – for processing contaminated items like biohazardous laboratory waste (BSL-3 and BSL-4)
• Steelco Barrier Solutions – offers different biocontainment barrier solutions, such as air differential seal and bioseal, for BSL laboratory applications.