• Environmental Sustainability: Running cost savings of up to 95% compared to conventional designs, including 75% time savings, 95% water savings, and 95% energy savings.
• Flexible Hydraulic Configurations: Hydraulic circuit available with a single process circuit or with a full wash and rinse circuit separation. Additional pre-heating wash tanks can be specified when different chemicals are used or to reduce cycle time.
• Loading/Unloading Solutions: Tailor-made presentation racks for cages and bottles or automatic loading solutions to maximize efficiency and decrease work-related injuries.
• Dosing System: Standard equipped with two chemical dosage units and flow meters for accurate volumetric dosing. Additional dosing unit for rinse aid or disinfectant available upon request.
• Drying Efficacy: Loads are exposed to a hot air flow system to assist in the drying of exposed surfaces. Electrical or steam drying system with blowers available.
• Easy Maintenance: Maintenance access to all components can be done from the front and rear sides of the device.