• Designed for highly toxic applications using APIs and HPAPIs.
• Third-party testing has proven containment on these units to below 50ng/m³, dependent on application and quantity.
REMOVABLE GLOVE PANEL:
• Offers two enclosures in one package.
• Designed to operate with or without the glove panel.
• Provides flexibility for lab work with varying OEB (Occupational Exposure Banding) levels.
DUAL FAN SPEED:
• A two-speed fan automatically switches between high and low speed depending on if the glove panel is attached or detached.
UNIVERSAL SIDE/TRANSFER PORT:
• Side port with universal options including double-safe waste chute, continuous liner, RTP port, and more, available through customization.
• The side port and transfer port can be placed on either side.
• The transfer port provides ingress and egress of materials into and out of the enclosure without exposing the interior environment to contamination.
• This unit gives the option of using acrylic (EHP Series) or glass (EHG Series) for the viewing panels.
• The superstructure is built using polypropylene
• The dished phenolic resin base is designed to contain any spills.
DUAL HEPA FILTRATION:
• The Hybrid Isolator system is equipped with primary and secondary 4” HEPA filters that can be recirculated into the lab or vented out through building exhaust.